Adidas DF Kromaskin Hockey Stick
This revolutionary top-level stick from Adidas has a carbon fiber material wrapping the stick shaft to enhance structural performance.
Kromaskin technology allows for more consistent hitting, a stronger more durable stick, and more responsive ball contact points.
- Spread tow technology taken from F1 racing uses tightly packed uniform fibers woven together creating a higher fiber content per area, increasing the strength and durability of the stick, as well as more consistent weight distribution.
- A pre-moulded epoxy core in the head produces superior layer compaction, creating a more consistent head structure which improves consistency and response when passing and receiving the ball.
- Kromaskin technology.
- Extreme low bow, with precisely placed drag flick groove for faster ball acceleration when drag flicking.
- 3D Head shape for increased ball control and enhanced 3D skills, especially on the reverse.
- Trapezoid stick shape reduces the weight of the stick and enhances 3D skills.
- 95% of carbon fiber content.
- Adigrip tape combining traditional PU with Chamois-like touch.
- Rounded traditional handle.